Digital Marketing Executive Jobs at Travel Trek | 04-12-2023 Update
||Digital Marketing Executive
Digital marketing experience requirements
- excellent writing skills and verbal communication abilities
- attention to detail and ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- capable of identifying, attracting and engaging target audiences
- up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends and developments
- creative in devising informative, engaging and motivational digital campaigns
- proven marketing experience on different digital platforms
- experience with leading and managing social media marketing campaigns
- knowledge of email, newsletters, push notification and display advertising campaigns
- ability to use SEO, SEM and marketing databases for promotional purposes
- understanding of landing pages optimisation, user funnels and A/B testing
- proficiency in using website analytics tools, ad serving tools and marketing software
Digital marketer roles and responsibilities
- Create digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure consistency in the brand messaging.
- Work with the sales team to coordinate marketing campaigns.
- Prepare emails and newsletters to send to current customers.
- Launch promotional offers and events to attract new customers.
- Optimise the business website to increase online traffic.
- Follow best practices for social media marketing on different platforms.
- Conduct regular audits for social media and website marketing performance.
- Maintain and monitor online listings across various e-commerce platforms.
- Track marketing metrics and analyze digital data to measure marketing success.
Digital Marketing Executive Jobs at Travel Trek
Click Here for More Jobs in Digital Marketing - SEO SMO PPC Google Adwords Wordpress
We are Helping You to Find Best